Tenets of Adore India
- Empowerment is more important than mere charity
- Growing Together – the children, volunteers and the society
- Every child needs to develop more – at whatever stage of development he or she be.
- Positive Action – as against mere debates and discussions
- Continuous Action – There has to be constant growth – however small it be.
- Being humble and caring
- Strive beyond Comfort Zone
- Reward for Good Work is getting more work to do
- Focus on Learning, doing your duty. Results will Come
- Be better than yesterday. There is Always Room for Improvement
- Compete with yourself and get motivated from others.
- To Begin is a Success – do not procrastinate
- More you do – more you make mistake – more you learn. Learn from your mistakes
This section contains material needed for conducting sessions with students.
Please select the ones you think you need for a particular session and download or print or write down for your convenience.
Please use the form here to load your activity in the website. It takes just a minute to do so
You can find your name here if you have applied for volunteering. The list is arranged ID Number Wise, PINCODE wise and also city wise.
For Volunteering – Click Here
For Associating with our Program – write to contact@email@example.com
For Contacting your City Volunteers/Coordinators, CLICK HERE
Important contact numbers:
Adore India Admin office: 8620886744 (Tamajyoti) 033 40049737 ( Aditya) & 9333719362 (Ashish)
For Full- time Volunteering (Internship) – 8697003660 (Amrita)
North Zone – AYESHA
- DELHI GARIMA SAHI 9891844555
- LUDHIANA AASISH AGGARWAL 9915173176
- VARANASI CHANDAN KUMAR 9430228638
South Zone K.HARI BABU 8977817060
- HYDERABAD E AKHIL 9666988800
- CHENNAI SANJELYN 7299843722
- BANGALORE SHRADDHA 8792603239
- COIMBATORE ASWIN 7639248542
- VISHAKHAPATNAM SONAM 8519879794
East Zone – KALPITA WADHER 7044217781
- BHUBANESWAR KRISHNA SIL 7809981912
- RAIPUR VISHAL JODHANI 8602738429
West Zone -ANANT SANGANERIA 8939004563
- AHMEDABAD CHIRAG DHORAJIYA 9998578562
- JAIPUR ASHOK RAMANI 7023141929
- PUNE DEV RAIZADA 9557845357
Shambhavi and Parul went to a locality and there in each house gave a session of about 20-30 min at different topics such as responsibility towards nations, respect for elders, equality between girls and boys, need of eco friendly environment and also played some games with them.
All the students I contacted, belonged to middle class-high class family background. They all were in different cbse schools of the city. All were under the age 14-19
Some students were really determined about there career, but many of them were making career plans on the basis of other things rather than their own interest. They were little confused and needed proper guidance.
Here again it was mixed reviews. Almost everyone are sharing their problems with parents but not everything. They still are afraid of paranoid thinking of parents and are unable to share very personal problems.
This age group consider their friends really important in their lives. They even prefer seeking advice from friends over parents.
Many considered they were responsible for the society around them as they could not raise there voice against the society thinking it’s in vain. Many think that they are not, when asked for a reason they have vague answers which had no clue with the questions.
Students have been facing problems in education, in proper understanding,in feeding with their parents, in communicating and confidence and leadership.
This brings a positive as well as negative effect on these students depending on their perception of how they take it.
According to my survey I think almost every other child is facing the problem of public speaking, confidence, sharing and understanding problems with parents and need a bit more clear idea on their career plans. Also they are not really happy with the education system which we follow. So firstly,we can keep a counseling session and ask these students to speak up about their problem in personal. Secondly, we can keep an interactive session where we give a surprise task to students to speak up or to deal in team work under some game and show them some motivational videos to encourage them to follow their interests.